Tue, Jul 20 | Webinar
How to Bring Simulation into Your Design Engineering Curriculum
Educators - join us for a webinar co-hosted by Onshape and OnScale to learn how you can bring physics simulation into your CAD curriculum.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Jul 20, 11:00 AM
About the Event
Attend this webinar to learn:
- Why teaching simulation is an important part of educating students on the design process.
- How to use simulation as a teaching tool for math and physics
- How to easily and quickly use OnScale with your Onshape Documents
- How K12 educator, Cory Cooper integrated OnScale Solve into his curriculum
- Answers to any questions you may have for our experts